Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Thoughts On The Apple Car

Recently in the Apple world, rumors have started that Apple will make a car. Believe it or not, I'm not very hyped that they're making a car. The reason I say this is because I feel that companies should stick to what they're good at. Of course, I'd love to see Jony Ive's version of a perfect car, but at the same time, this is a whole new boundary. When Google started making all of their new products, they took off a bit slowly. When Sony started making the PlayStation, was it the best thing ever? The way I see it, companies are like pieces of a puzzle. Competitors have a separate puzzle set. When it comes to Google's puzzle set, they might have Nest somewhere in there, along with a bunch of other companies they own or endorse. They have a company that does good at the one thing they do for each section of the puzzle. One of those pieces might be home automation. Granted, Google does a lot of things, but they're Google. Anyways, those are my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!