Monday, December 31, 2018

Here's to 2019

With the new year nearly upon us, it's time to set our unrealistic goals and expectations for the future. If you look at the Blog Archive widget on the right side, you'll see that I've been consistently writing 365 posts each year since 2013. And while I do look forward to adding 2019 to that growing list, with over 2,000 daily posts under my belt, I do believe that it is time to move on to bigger and better things in my life. I will stop writing daily posts on May 20, 2019. I started this blog in the summer of 2012 when I was in middle school. Today, I am a sophomore in college. The motto for this blog played off of asking a teenager for technology help, and I think it's fitting that I end my daily posts on the day before I turn 20 years old. With this, I will have written daily blog posts for nearly the entirety of all of my teenage years. I hope that everyone reading this understands my decision. Thank you for reading my blog and I wish you a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!