Thursday, November 23, 2017

Black Friday 2017

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope you've all had time to spend with your families and had the chance to relax a bit. But, it is my duty to remind you that we as humans living in 2017 thrive on one thing, and that's buying stuff. And what better day to do so on Black Friday. That being said, here's my routine for Black Friday. First, check your iTunes Wish List for any discounts or sales. I have an iPad still running iOS 10 that let's me see my App Store Wish List. The Wish List was removed in iOS 11 unfortunately. Next, check for software that has an annual update. For me, that would be VMWare Fusion or MacFamilyTree. They typically have great deals on Black Friday, making this the best time to upgrade. Finally, if you like video games, check sites for good deals. Steam has great deals as always. The Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch is celebrating it's first Black Friday, and there are some nice deals, particularly from Indies. Regardless, make up your own routine that fits your lifestyle and see if you can find any good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!