Sunday, November 5, 2017

Animoji Karaoke

I've mentioned before my concerns with Animoji for the iPhone X. However, the internet works in very strange ways and has created Animoji Karaoke. Using screen recording, iPhone X users can capture Animoji mouthing words to songs. They can then overlay music and make it look like they are singing. The video below is probably one of the most amazing things I've seen. It would not surprise me if Apple officially acknowledged this and made some kind of dedicated app to create these. If Animoji will be part of iPhone X's feature arsenal, then embracing crazy things like this would be awesome. If AnimojiKit (as I mentioned before) becomes a thing, it would be hilarious to see licensed characters do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!