Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Apple Releases 'No More Printing' Ad

In line with their other Twitter-based iPad Pro ads, another ad has surfaced in the series. This one touches on how instead of printing, you can digitally annotate a document and send it. I'm sorry, this just isn't a selling point. I don't spend $99 on the Apple Pencil to sign documents. I would use it to draw, personally. Printing is going nowhere. Most people will only take signed documents printed. And, based off my school's printing system, printer queuing isn't the biggest issue. While the Twitter concept is clever, I'd like to see Apple tackle more creative aspects of the iPad Pro, especially considering the recent Windows 10: Creators Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!