Saturday, November 21, 2015

Loot Crate November 2015 Unboxing

This Month's Pin
TMNT Shredder Sunglasses
Today, I got my first Loot Crate. This month's theme was combat. It had a lot of cool stuff inside of it. I actually didn't know how much bang you get for your buck with these Loot Crates. For example, each Loot Crate box transforms into a diorama with the month's theme. Also, each Loot Crate has a pin with the theme and month on it. Pictures of each item and a brief description of them are in this post. My personal favorite was definitely the Vault Boy Bobblehead. I was really hoping they would have new ones for Fallout 4. If you want to get your own Loot Crate, be sure to use my link to save $3 and to support the blog. They cost about $20 with shipping, depending on where you live. Be sure to order by the 20th of the month to get that month's Loot Crate! (P.S. Blogger photo formatting is weird, so sorry in advance if the arrangement of photos look weird.)




Hunger Games Mockingjay Pin
Street Fighter Comic Book


Cute But Deadly Mystery Figurine
This Month's Loot Crate Magazine


My Personal Favorite: Vault Boy Bobblehead

2 comments:

  1. Awesome unboxing :D Can you do one on Fandora's Box?? www.fandorasbox.com Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome unboxing :D Can you do one on Fandora's Box?? www.fandorasbox.com Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!