Monday, July 11, 2016

Pokémon Go: Transfer

Since Pokémon Go is becoming so popular, I'll probably do a few posts about it. My first tip to playing the game involves transferring Pokémon. When you catch a Pokémon that you already have, I recommend that you go to the Pokémon menu and find the CP numbers (CP stands for Combat Points) of the Pokémon you caught, and the Pokémon you had before (they should be the same Pokémon, like two Charmanders). Tap on the Pokémon with the lower CP number. Scroll to the bottom and hit the transfer button. This will get rid of that Pokémon in exchange for a candy for that Pokémon. Candies let you evolve and power up your Pokémon. Transferring Pokémon also frees up space in your inventory, as you can only hold 250 Pokémon by default. I hope this helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!