Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Amazon Dash Button

Amazon has done many things to make packages getting to your door look as much like the Jetsons as possible, but I think this one tops the rest (not counting the whole drone thing). It's called the Amazon Prime Dash Button. Most people thought it was an early April Fools' joke, but it wasn't. In fact, most people thought it was dumb, and you might too, but I find it pretty cool. Here's a scenario. I play tennis, and I like to drink Smartwater brand water. I bring one to practice everyday and finding it at the grocery store is a pain for some odd reason. All I have to do is press the button on my Amazon Dash Button that I stuck inside of my pantry when I run low and that's it. If you're still confused, watch the video below. It's available for Prime members only and by invitation only. You must request one by going to the official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!