Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Apple Event on October 27th

Literally as soon as I say there won't be an Apple event in October, there's an Apple event in October. And I'm not complaining by any means. Maybe I should start saying Apple won't be doing stuff more often. According to Re/code, Apple will be hosting an event on October 27. I can't remember the last time Apple has done an event on a Thursday. At this event, we're likely going to see some Mac refreshes. I've been really looking forward to this event. I'll be sure to cover as much of this as I can, including when Apple confirms the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!