Monday, December 19, 2016

AirPods Finally Released

Today, AirPods were finally made available at Apple Stores. However, they were made available in small quantities, typically less than 100 units per store. Apple is making an effort in letting people buy these in time for the holidays, but it's clear that it's going to be hard to get ahold of these. AirPods were in very high demand when I tried getting a pair. I didn't take note of the special holiday hours and found that my Apple Store opened an hour earlier than usual, leaving me to find none of the earbuds. This seems to be a trend with Apple products this year. MacBook Pros, LG UltraFine Displays, and now AirPods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!