Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ok Google, Do a Barrel Roll!

On the desktop version of Google.com, type "do a barrel roll" to see a quick Easter Egg. The screen will do a barrel roll! It will rotate 360 degrees. Nice little secret, right?

P.S. I have a little announcement to make. I won't be able to post videos for a couple of weeks due to school and the holiday season. I'm sorry. I will be able to post some sort of post that day. For those who've heard about the new YouTube announcement and rules coming in 2014 (I will discuss in a later post), I will continue to post videos on YouTube and the blog when I continue again as I do not make money off of these videos. Again, I will explain these new conditions in a later post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!