Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Automatic Pro

Automatic is a Bluetooth dongle that plugs into the OBD-II data port that most cars have. I personally used one since I've started driving and it helps me keep track of my trips, how much gas I use, and where I park. It also automates my house. So, yeah. Definitely a neat little device. However, the only problem was that it relied on my iPhone. If for some reason it didn't sync properly, as it must for each trip, data could be lost. With Automatic Pro, the newest generation of Automatic, now has 3G connectivity. There's no subscription fees. To learn more, check out the official website to learn about  Automatic. Automatic Pro is available to purchase starting today for $129.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!