Saturday, July 9, 2016

Pokémon Go: First Impressions

After using Pokémon Go for a bit, I've formed an opinion on the overall game. When it works, it's a lot of fun. However, the servers were so overwhelmed in its first few days, that I was unable to log on for 24 hours. In addition, I found the gym battles weren't that fun, considering the controls were barely explained. The main improvement to be had would be to add more multiplayer and social functionality. While I feel there's room for improvement, this is a great first version. Pokémon Go is available on the Apple App Store for free [Direct Link].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!