Friday, March 1, 2013

Dreamdays Review

Everybody has a dreamday. Whether it's the weekend or a birthday. When you need the assurance that that dreamday is coming, and that the time until that day isn't just getting longer and longer, Dreamdays is the app for you! The app is quite elegant and functional. It's even iCloud enabled. Unfortunately, my data from the app was deleted the day I bought the app because of a glitch in the app. I had to manually restore my dates. However, I never had to do that again. I'll give the app four-out-of-five stars. The app is currently on sale for $1.99 and a lite version available as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!